Online Fee Payment by Net Banking / Visa / Master Credit / Debit Cards
- Student/Parent has to enter the Roll no/DoB/Name of the student.
- If payment is to be made online, Click on "Pay online" and you will be directed to online portal, wherein you have to select your mode of payment such as credit card, debit card, NEFT/RTGS etc. Kindly follow the instructions as applicable to your choice of payment.
- If you choose to pay through any internet banking transactions like NEFT/RTGS etc,. an additional amount of ------ + Taxes( Rupees ---- only + applicable taxes shall be charged to your fee amount.
- If you choose pay through any Credit card ot Debit Card a charge of ---- % + applicable taxes shall be payable. This amount will be automatically added in your fee due amount.
- If there are any additional charges levied by your card vendor for this purpose, it will be an additional cost to be borne by you as applicable.
- If you choose to pay the fees in CASH thorugh Challan at any of the ICICI Bank Branch, then there is No Extra Charge collected on the fee amount.
Terms & Conditions:
- If the transaction is successful, it will be indicated in our fee payment portal within 1 working day.
- Please check your card limit before proceeding to online payment. If the amount to be paid is higher than the limit allowed in your card, you may opt for any of the following measures:
- Option1: Kindly get a temporary approval from the concerned Bank to effect the full payment at one time.
- Option 2: Your fee shall be displayed component wise. Kindly select individual components (Tuition Fee, Transport fee etc.) so as to make the due amount fall within the limit allowed to you, and make payments through multiple attempts, selecting a different component each time. This approach will allow you to pay the full due amount, but in multiple attempts. PLEASE TAKE DUE CARE to select the components properly, and AVOID selecting the same components in multiple attempts.
- If the transaction has FAILED for some reasons, you are REQUESTED TO WAIT for THREE DAYS before trying for payment again, please contact accounts department for any discrepancy of online fee faced by you with reference to any of your transaction.
- In any case, make a note of Reference/Transaction Details in case of Net banking or card payment.
- Agni College of Technology rules and regulations apply to all transactions along with special conditions imposed for all activities including internet based application.
- Please go through the conditions carefully and if you accept them, you may continue to transact on the website. Please note that using the online payment facility on this website indicate that you are deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions set forth below.
- If you do not agree with all these terms and conditions, you must not transact on this website. Once you have clicked the 'I Agree' button at the bottom of these Terms and Conditions you have entered into a formal agreement with Agni College of Technology for the purpose of all transactions as set out herein on this website
- A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form this agreement is made between: Agni College of Technology and The User ("You")
- The details provided by you shall be utilized only for the purpose of receiving the payments to be made by you to the Institution. All data shall be kept secure, and shall not be divulged to anyone or utilized for any other purpose.
- There is no cancellation option for the end users
- In case of duplicate payment, end user to approach accounts department for refund with proof of the transaction reference/ your bank statement.
- IMPORTANT: By submitting a payment through the online-payments site you are agreeing to these terms and conditions including any updated changes in terms and conditions from time to time through our website.