Mechanical and Automation Engineering
This program is offered under the Department of Mechanical Engineering from this academic year 2016-17.
The students are taken through the application of Physical Principles of Conservation of Force, Mass & Energy, Design of Mechanism, Machine Elements and Automation of various Mechanical and Industrial processes. This programme is designed in such a way to teach the Fundamentals of Mechanical Engineering and Applications of Automation.
Agni college is one of the Top Mechanical and Automation engineering colleges in Tamilnadu under Anna University.
To impart technical knowledge to the students and enable them to provide solutions to the industry related problems of Mechanical & Automation Engineering for the betterment of our society and nation.
Faculty & Staff
- Qualified & well experienced faculty members with doctoral degree.
- Skilled supporting staff
- Ventilated and spacious class rooms.
- Smart room equipped with recording facility.
- Wi-Fi enabled class rooms.
- Drawing halls, consisting of individual drawing table ergonomically structured for drafting activity.
- Sophisticated laboratories with Cutting Edge Technology.
- Core laboratories such as Strength of Materials Laboratory, Fluid Mechanics Laboratory, Electrical Machines Laboratory, Electronic & Microwave Laboratory, CAD/CAM Laboratory, Machine Shop, Thermal Laboratory, Heat Transfer Laboratory, Manufacturing Technology Laboratory, Electronics and Microprocessors Laboratory, LAN and Networking Laboratory, Dynamics and Metrology Laboratory.
- Research & Computing Facility